Comments of recommendations on Xmas music

I know it's a little early but is there anything new that trips anybody's trigger?
jasman
If you like swing style music, I think you will like this. It spends a lot of time in our CD player over the Holidays. I also gave it as gift, and the recepiant loved it.

Also, Arron Neville's Soulful Christmas is very good as well.

Regards.
Big_ed, did you forget to tell us the swing disc's name? If you like Jimmy Buffet, he's got a Christmas disc that's got some fun numbers ("Ho Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum").
Sorry. It mus have been cut off in the title. The name of the swing disc is:

Dean Martin's - Making Spirits Bright

Regards!
No new releases to suggest. But if you like Rennaisance music, then The Boston Camerata's "A Rennaisance Christmas" is fantastic.
I'm a lover of Christmas music and have about 20 CDs of it. But the two I keep returning to again and again, year after year, are (1) Joy to the World, Eugene Ormandy conducting the Philadelphia Orchestra and Chorus, on RCA (recorded 1971-72), and (2) Joy to the World, Richard Condie conducting the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, with the Philadelphia Brass Ensemble and Percussion (and organ), on CBS/Sony (recorded around 1970). Both feature arrangements by Arthur Harris, who gets my vote as the all-time champion arranger of Christmas music. I won't make any claims that they have state-of-the-art sound, but if you like traditional Christmas music, I think you'll love these. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir CD has the most beautiful "O Come O Come Emmanuel" you will ever hear.