coincident speakers do you have troubadors

Finally buying a pair of coincident troubadors but am looking for anyone who has them and also troubass. If you have or have had I have a few questions as I can't seem to find anyone selling troubass so looking for suggestions on something that will complete the sound of the troubadors as well or better than troubass speakers. Thanks for your help
horsnit
Teljia,
I have no affiliation with coincident nor do I own his speakers (yet). I have spoken to Israel on the phone several times and he was more than gracious. I find it somewhat disturbing that you would go to great lengths to bash a very reputable company with great products especially when you have such high praise for them. There definatley seems to be a hidden agenda here that you should work out somewhere else. Your argument is quite pitiful and childish and to top it off you sound like a real ass. This forum should be used to help others out and for information, not to bash hardworking people who are doing their best to put out a great product that competes with the best, but for a whole lot less.
Israel,
Don't fret getting beaten up a little here. You can't please everyone all of the time. I FOR ONE AM A QUITE HAPPY CUSTOMER. The only way I will ever get rid of my conquests is to finally move up the line.
You have been great to deal with over the years. I still want a factory tour next time I'm in the neighborhood. Take care and keep up the great products.
Emery
(remember my Dynaco MKIV's?)
Emery,

Thanks for the kind words. The numerous emails and phone calls I consistently receive expressing complete satisfaction with Coincident more than compensates for the odd complainer who has an axe to grind.

I do remember you MK IVs well. Great little amps.

Israel Blume
The pity party aside, if you cannot get the specs on the Troubass, Horsnit, just let me know. I'll post the details so you can put a pair together.
Trelja,
Perhaps you should produce a run of Troubass,you know you would do it better,as it is so easy to produce,and there ya go...

Personal Discloser. Still a happy Coincident customer