CODA CSIb vs. HEGEL H-300 INTEGRATED

Has anyone listened to the Coda CSIb and the Hegel H-300 integrated amplifiers? The Coda has the build quality of a Rolls Royce by looking at their interior and exterior
photos on their website. It is far more powerful than the Hegel H-300 putting out 330 watts into 8ohms and 600 watts into 4ohms. Its 2kVA toroidal transformer is twice as large as the one in the Hegel. They both weigh 55 pounds. The Coda costs $5800.00 and the Hegel costs $5500.00. Based on the reviews the Coda is warmer than the Hegel. What are your thoughts between these two models?
audiozen
Thanks Bill, kind of what I had figured, as Sanders does have some unique power supply regulation he uses within his units. Maybe other things as well. The important thing is the music in the end!
Well I know that when I spoke with Doug Dale of Coda, he explained how they work with their other products. He said that the companies will tell them what features are important to them, then Coda will design and build the amps/preamps to suit their tastes.

I've owned many Coda pieces over the years, great stuff. These guys know what they are doing, and would be a much bigger name if they didn't have such a disdain for the marketing type of people. Coda was founded by 3 ex-Threshold engineers. They like designing and building amps. They don't like the business end of the industry though. They would rather design and build amps for other companies than go to shows, schmooze with the reviewers, etc.
I use the Marantz PM11s1 and its amazing. Anyone on how it would stack up against the CODA???