Closest DAC to Vinyl Sound?

I love my vinyl, but sometimes it's a pain to keep flipping sides. I also have a lot of digital music (WAV, FLAC and MP3) that doesn't sound half bad through my Soundblaster X FI Titanium Fatality. But I'm wondering, is there a better way to enjoy digital? How would an external DAC stack up? Can anyone recommend a DAC that has that analog sound, or is it wishful thinking? Associated equipment includes Sound Valves VTP 101, Aragon 2004 and Large Advent Speakers. I also have an Adcom GCD 750 cd player that can accept a coax input.
heyraz
BigKidz,

The new L3 in the new chassis is supposed to be outworldly!
Lukasz himself is impressed, I can tell you.
Would love to hear more about those Lampizator DACs, especially the DHT model. Post those reviews!
The Hegel DAC has a very full, warm sound that allows hours of listening without fatigue. I use it with a very nice tube preamp, BAT, and have been very pleased with the experience.
So, you want a DAC that sounds like a piece of plastic with grooves cut into it which created a terrible noise, so the RIAA (like Dolby) was applied in an attempt to reduce the noise, but really created its own set of distortions. And now you are dragging a needle thru this which spreads out the grooves that never return to their original shape causing wear everytime the record is played and slowly degrading the sound. This is what you want?
the problem with your question , is the fact that there is no "vinyl" sound, as a consequence of the variety of arms, cartridges and tables.