Close your eyes and hear the music ?

It seems like music sounds better when I close my eyes. Some people claim that it sounds better with their glasses on. Someone once told me that if someone suggested that music sounded better in the nude that a large group of audiophiles would swear to it! What makes music better for you ?
stokjoc
Craig, I've had the exact opposite happen. I used to workout for 1 1/2 hours a day, 5 or 6 days a week when I was thinking of entering a bodybuilding contest. I'd push myself extremely hard each workout. Afterwards my hearing was almost similar to being exposed to loud levels for a fair amount of time. Everything seemed compressed, highs sounded rolled off, etc. I couldn't enjoy music until a couple of hours later after my body had wound down.
Yes i agre with most everyone...eyes closed and i like it dark. I can just sit back and enjoy the music ....although i do get sleepy :-D But if i have my eyes open i am thinking about how i can better my sound. isint that what audiophiles do? But anyway yea dark and eyes closed with a cold drink (coke) in hand and your favorite cd. thats what i like !!
Eyes closed seems pretty standard but even better is a little weed. It brings out the detail, smoothness, and enjoyment of the music. It removes all distractions, physically and mentally, and only leaves the music.
I have a 25 watt yellow light over my rig.Its the only light allowed on.Just enough to illuminate the room and to see well enough to drop the stylus into the lead in grooves! I havent missed yet!
I have found some incense help also! Dont know why but it always sounds better with some sweet smelling air to breath!
As far as nudity...e-mail me for the x-rated facts! :>)
Nudity, Lights out, Buttocks covered, Audio-a-buffo-philes, Clothing optional, Candles & incence, Second movement, Little nap, That other nerve center, Lying down, ears at the wrong angle, Horny, Yawning, A little weed, Some sweet smelling air to breath, My kind of crowd.