Clayton Audio - Alive and very well

Fellow members:
I have long been a huge fan of Clayton Audio amplifiers. I recently purchased a new S2000 Dual Mono Class A amplifier with 300 WPC.
I am thrilled with the state of the art performance, natural presentation, and black background of this amplifier. I believe the new M300 monoblocks with upgraded power supply offered by Clayton are similarly adept. I encourage those interested in high power solid state or tube amplifiers to consider the new class A Clayton Audio amplifiers. You'll be glad you did!
Happy listening to all!
audiobrian
I have always considered Clayton Audio(heard a S40 many years ago) as a great left field option. But there have been numerous reports(not everyone lies) about a very audible transformer hum. I hope this issue has been resolved so Clayton Audio can become an option for anyone wanting to build a near "state of the art" system.
Dayglow, I demo'd an S40 years ago and didn't hear any hum. I have owned a couple Pioneer M-22 pure class A amps and compared the Clayton S40 very comparable in sound. Can't speak for the transformer hum, but to me they were on the warmer side, pushing toward "tube like" class A. I really would like to give the M300s a listen! I wasn't sure they were still in business. Sure would love to find a good used S40! Cheers.
The mechanical transformer hum issue, yo my understanding, has long been resolved. However, there are a number of older units ping ponging around generating continued remarks. My S2000 is very quiet and very musically natural. The company is indeed very small but Mr Shen is very reputable, available and responsive, standing behind his products.
He is a knowledgeable electrical engineer, his class A topology a bit different than some other well respected names (Pass, Accuphase). Just to also state I am not a dealer or company representative, just a fan of Clayton amplifiers. My favorite high powered solid state amplifier is Clayton Audio, my favorite high powered tube design is VAC. Happy listening and thanks for your responses!
Audiobrian-Thx for the info! The S40/S100 is now on a short list of possible amp upgrades.