Classe Delta Stereo Amplifier

I recently ran across an advertisement for the Classe Audio Delta Stereo Amplifier. I read on the Classe website that this amplifier is rated 250 into 8/500 into 4, but then 350 into 2 ohms. Should the significant drop in power at 2 ohms be a concern for speakers rated 4 ohms with drops down to 2.5 ohms?  Also I noticed this amplifier uses a relatively silent fan and internal aluminum tunnel (upon which the transistors are mounted) for cooling, without heat sinks.. Is a cooling fan just one more thing that can go wrong, rather than effective and non mechanical heat sinks?
Thank you!
audiobrian
Also, it’s power isn’t rated 20-20,000khz but at 1khz. Kinda weak sauce 

I heard this stereo amptoday. Driving B and W speakers . I couldn’t hear the fan. I was impressed by the balls of this amp. Watt meter barely moved at normal listening levels. The IC tunnel pumped all the Class A heat out the back rendering the amplifier cool to the touch. Even if the bearings wear out at 100,000 hours it would be a 20 minute swap for me to put in a noctua fan if it has a push on connector . I much prefer heat outside than inside my amp. These amps would be on my shortlist anyday. And they have a quality fit and finish that can’t be conveyed by fotos