Classe CA-400 amp trips

I just bought a BAT 30SE Pre-amp(used)and I believe it's causing my Classe CA-400 amp to trip- green blinking lights comes on from the normal stationary red after playing the CD for half a hour or so.
I had been using a Krell RC-2 previously and never had any problem. Addtionally, I have a B&W N802's, Cary 306 CD player.
Any expert Audiogoner out there? Please help. Thanks.

Happy Holidays to everyone.
jpanel9
Solidly, I'm using all XLR connections - NO RCA's.
I acquired a Monster Power Center HTS5100 and I thought it's causing the problem when my house's A/C or ref. current goes on.
Obviously, that does it for another expenditure.
As far as the DC issue, what can I do now, besides sending my BAT back to the manufacturer?
this is going to sound strage but this happen to me once (i have classe cam monos and a bat vk30) and it occured when i was wearing slippers that cause static electricity.

i touched the cd player and it caused the pre to shut down and turned back on and the amps to go into protection..

sounds strange but it does happen with a build up of static electricity..
That slipper might have been worth something.
I'm trying a lot of things at this point - repositioning the units, switching interconnects (b/w VeraStarr, Synergistic Research). At first, I thought there was a loose connection but I disconnected each one and plugged them back a thousand times - didn't work.
This minor type of problem should not be happening in a high end expensive audio world.
My last option would be to waste my time sending the BAT 30SE back and take a blood pressure pill without a tune for a week or so.

John
John, you are absoluting right, such a nuisance as your experiencing is frustrating and shouldn't happen. Good luck.
i think you are lucky...bat and classe service and turn around is first rate...

to ship, repair, and return ship in 30 -45 days is $%&*$$%@# incredible imo.

had a cd player repaired 2 times and it was gone 6 months out of the 8 month ownership. the dealer ordered me a new one.

one of my classe cam mono's went in for minor repair(dealer wanted one of the amp rebaised before i bought it- came back within 30 days from canada)

i have a preamp(bought used) sent out for upgrade and havent got it back yet ( i sent it back in february 04). i hope the upgrade will be worth the wait. in the meantime i bought a demo bat vk30 from my local dealer and really, really like the unit. needless to say i now look at the repair turnaround of any product and i really, really try to buy from my local dealer. the repairs go fast and i get a loaner in the process.

alot has to be be said for quick repair, though it is painful. i think 30 days is friggin incredible.