Class D and Power Cables

I just put a new pair of W4S Class D monoblocks in my system. So far, I'm very pleased with the result. Now that I know I'm going to listen to them for awhile, I'm starting to consider power cords. But, I started thinking. Does a power cord actually make a difference with these new digital Class D amps? Before I run out and spend a few hunderd on power cables, I was hopoing some of you fellow Agoners could give me some input/experiences. Thanks in advnace.
teletrout
I have tried Clarus Crimson power cord on both Bel Canto and Jeff Rowland class D amps with amazing results.
This is probably an obvious answer. Why not call W4S and ask Clint or EJ? If you like the amp I'm sure they will give you a straight answer.
Thanks everyone for all the grea input Now it's just a matter of which one to pruchase.
I use the Triode Wire 7 plus on my W4S MC Mini-7 with great results. Really opened it up!
Dear Teletrout I have an Audio Research LS 27 and a class D DS450 power amp. I replaced the power cords on both units with the Pangea the 14SE or the 7SE you will not believe the improvement. Please call Audio Advisor and talk to Mat, he will guide you and tell
what you need good luck Juan.