Class D amp wyred4sound and B&W 803D

I still havent decided what to use to power my recently bought 803d, some days ago I asked about a match with a Primare integrated amp (I30) and got mixed responses. On the other hand, some suggested I use a spectron amp (class D), and I have just started noticing lots of good reviews for the Wyred4sound integrated amps, which use the ICE power module. Is anyone using one of the ST/STI int amps to push a set of b&w? Power should be enough with 250w@8ohms....but I dont know how it will handle the low ohm loads and the final sonic characteristics.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me.
Demian
demianm
Magnumpi205 and all, I have been contacted by Tommy today. Hence my cheerful gripefest has happily ended. Thank you all for your assistance. G.
I can't understand all this hype about Wyred 4 Sound. I have tested the Dac 2, quite good but nothing exceptionnal for the price.. Amps like the Wyred 4 sound SX 1000 are just boring, flat, undetailed, lacking of everything. In one word: uninteresting at all.

I have compared them to two sono amps.. Sono amps were a lot better.. If you want to know what sort of sound you can get from a Wyred 4 sound SX 1000 in comparison with a sono amp, just take a pillow and put it on your loudspeakers.

So when you speak about high-fidelity, please stop mentionning Wyred 4 sound.. Even entry level sono products make better.
Just auditioned a set of 803d's with a Linn Majik bi-amp set up (Class D 100wpc) and a Majik DS as the source. Let me tell you the sound was pure perfection. Believe it or not these Linn amps drove the B&W's quite well. Soundstaging and clarity was something to behold and bass clear and taut. I was hesitant to consider Class D but after auditioning these Linns, I'm seriously considering a W4S setup. After reading all the feedback and reviews, it would seem the logical choice. And the price point.....great value.
If I had my BC ref1000m monoblocks back when I had B&Ws, the B&Ws might still be here I suspect.

WYred + B&W should be a very good pairing.
I see this thread has come back up after a long time, in the end I purchased the W4S integrated amp to pair with the 803D, I really couldn't be any happier, I am surprised of what the amp can do, someone above mentioned that when you increase the volume, it seems to "expand", not just sound louder.....it is the exact feeling I get, I find myself listening at very high volumes without realizing-