Class A or AB amp for JBL S4700 speakers

Which should I go for and why? Brands I'm looking at are Accuphase, Pass Labs, and maybe McIntosh.
dave_72

Showing 7 responses by bvdiman

Bo, which particular Accuphase model/models did you listen to?
Driving what speakers, and other connecting equipments/cabling? Curious..
Interesting.. there seem to be gifted ones here who can literally hear sound from what they read. A 'talent' to behold indeed. ;)

*Yes, if heard/compared - providing some detail of the event/s would help the OP rather than making out some coy blanket statements.

10-20-14: Bo1972
F. idiots you find all around the world. In audio there are a lot as well. So who cares!

*Not lots. Only two here talking to one other, getting along very well - naturally. ;)
I suspect you are suffering from Down syndrome?--Can't even pronounce/spell right.
Don't get all too psyched up---bad for health! LoL…

F. beginners usually brag like mr.knows-it-all, where in fact, they have a long lonngggg way of catching up to do… As they say ~ "Ignorance is Bliss".

Now, quit your imaginary "Superiority Complex" already.
What da' hell has Siltech got to do with this thread..??
Boy oh girl such animosity.. :)) They must've kicked you begging for dealership? hah!

You are sick. Take your meds and go back to your FANTASYLAND.
Ok I get it..
Bo1972, you are owner of Inferior Audio in Neitherlands. ;)
Brands you carry : Monitor Audio, Audioquest, Purist Audio, and what for electronics??
I really do feel sorry for those manufacturers that you happen to represent. If they don't switch you out quick, they are doomed for sure.
Dave, sorry to make a train wreck out of your thread--my first time ever! ;p
Just thought you actually knew more than them smartasses and deserve better than all these BS advises--making out imaginary sound from reading/hazy past experiences without the need to actually listen/compare themselves. So sad.