Cincinnati, OH, any audiophiles?

Any Cincinnati, OH -based audiophiles on this forum? I have found only one truly high end dealer here, and they are leaning more and more towards high end home theater so they tend to be quite busye, and no longer set up truly "reference" systems one can listen to for calibration. Would love to get into touch with other fellow maniacs in the area Hard to know what else you "need" unless you can hear it and covet it in someone else's set up!
128x128alexc
I'm glad everyone is up for the meeting here! What would be some products that I could have pre-set up for everyone? Lets say we reserve 2 rooms with a couple of different set ups. I have the new Sonus Faber Liutos (They havn't been reviewed yet so I figured we could do a PRE-Review before we start to see them in any magazines) I also have the Thiel CS3.7's (Which I'm interested in selling my demo models if anyone is interested) and I have the Monitor Audio PL100's as far as amazing bookshelf speakers goes. Could I get some suggestions on what we should have set up? I'm up for whatever! Oh and yes, I have the new Perspex Turntable from Pro-ject. It's quite stunning to look at and with the Blackbird it does wonders! This way all of the "digital vs analog" listeners could all get there fill. (well put by the way - Marc ;) ) Oh! And what should we have for reference music? I think we should have a variety for all of our different music tastes! I just recently received the new Radiohead "The best of" on 180 Gram. One thing I know for sure that we will be using is Tara Labs interconnects. I'm really excited about this and I'm thinking we could do this near the middle to end of this Month of July! Hope to see some feedback soon!

-Andres

OH! And check out our website to see the products we carry if you would like to get some inside info on us.

www.hansonav.com
Well, I guess I will leave my flash drive at home. But I am in anyway. Thank you Andres, for the invitation. Just let me know when.

Harvey, great user name, how appropriate :)

Tom, great rave. Your system sounds fantastic. You have done a great job matching components. I would love to hear an A/B with the AR interconnects some time.

Sincerely,
Scot
I would welcome the opportunity to hear a great turntable set up and maybe some of the conrad-johnson tube products. Jazz, classical and female vocals or piano would be nice.
I live in Centerville and can bring some wine or other refreshments.