Cincinnati, OH, any audiophiles?

Any Cincinnati, OH -based audiophiles on this forum? I have found only one truly high end dealer here, and they are leaning more and more towards high end home theater so they tend to be quite busye, and no longer set up truly "reference" systems one can listen to for calibration. Would love to get into touch with other fellow maniacs in the area Hard to know what else you "need" unless you can hear it and covet it in someone else's set up!
128x128alexc

Showing 7 responses by tom6897

I would welcome the opportunity to hear a great turntable set up and maybe some of the conrad-johnson tube products. Jazz, classical and female vocals or piano would be nice.
I live in Centerville and can bring some wine or other refreshments.
Thanks for the update. I have three of their CD's. I usually catch them at Canal Street in Dayton. They are a unique blend with great chemistry and talent.
Carl, I am up in Centerville. Keep me posted about a get together. I would enjoy hearing the 2.7's. I will bring some excellent demo material. Happy Listening!
Hey Tom,
Glad to see someone checking in. We have met several times at Hanson and Audible Elegance.

I will be attending the Theil get together this Thursday 11/8/2012. Maybe I will see you there. Have a beer and catch-up!

I will introduce myself.
Hey Tom,
Good to see there still is some interest in SW Ohio. We have met at Hanson and Audible Elegance.

I am planning on being at Hanson on Thursday for the Theil premier.

I will introduce myself if you attend. You will probably recognize me since we usually chat over a beer and snacks.

Tom
You may want to reach out to Tyler Acoustics. They build reference quality speakers at factory direct prices. 601 E 14th Street Owensboro, KY 42303 Phone (270) 691-9500 Fax (270) 691-9600

Good luck.🍀  Sounds like an interesting project. Report back when complete with pics and perceived improvements. Tom/ Dayton, Ohio.