Cheapest places to buy gear?

Hey. I'm hoping people will offer up the names and perhaps numbers or contacts, email, web address etc of the CHEAPEST places they have found to buy various audiophile items: everything from power amps, interconnects, tonearms, cardas wire, caps, cartridges, etc...
I think this will help a lot of people out besides cheap-ass li'l ol me.
kublakhan

Showing 3 responses by 3728slingshot

Kublakhan ... point well taken. You've made it difficult for me to gracefully decend from my soap box, so instead, I'll just fall on my face. I am a big fan of spending my money close to home ...
Okay ... I can't help getting on my soap box here. In a related thread titled "How Much Commision do Salesmen make? " I spent words on the value of your dealer. Please look at this thread and keep it in mind when you look to endrun the dealer in your area. Even a certfied cheapskate like myself can have a good dealer relationship. Don't assume that your dealer only cares or spends his time on the Krell/Levinson set. If you are a buyer and respect his right to make a living, you'll be treated with respect in return. Those who get the dealer to spend time, then buy the same component elsewhere to save a few dollars don't deserve service or respect from the dealer scorned!

OK - off my soap box now. Thanks for reading. Listen to LIVE music, support the artists that create it.