Cheap Turntable

Hi:
In this moment I am short of money but I want to upgrade my turntable.

Could anybody suggest me the best possible turntable I can buy with about USD 400-500, I think second hand all included with tonearm and cartridge.

Something easy to resell when I will buy my real one by the end of the year, so I don't loose too much money.

Where to buy? Ebay? others? (I live in Europe so 230 V is a must).

Thank you
ccereda
I second the vote for a new Technics SL1200 as you can buy one for just over 400 new. A new Denon DP500M is also an excellent choice; 529 new online.

You can always remove the stock arm and install another arm on the Techics, too; somebody makes a replacement armboard for such a switch.

For a bit more money a slightly used Rega P5 or P25 is an excellent choice.

Do not buy EBAY; I weakened and bought what was advertised as a "mint" kenwood KD500 in its original box. The idiot packed the dustcover incorrectly and it arrived in pieces; this is not rocket science.
HI Again:

I'v been offered a Clearaudio Emotion with tonearm Satisfy and cartridge Aurum Classics.

It is quite new, about 1 year old.

What do you think?

Thank you
Post removed 
Ccereda, have you heard the Clearaudio and did you like how it sounded? I would suggest you listen to it before committing to buy. I heard an Emotion/Satisfy an expensive Clearaudio MC cartridge (can't remember which one).

On Janis Ian records it sounded wonderfully detailed and revealing however on a more varied range of music it sounded overly bright and lacking in weight as if there was an uplift in the upper mid-band. So I would say that the Clearaudio would not be to everyone's taste so check it's yours.