Cheap A/V Receiver with A/B speaker outs AND phono

Hi,

I'm looking to set up an inexpensive AV system in my screen porch.

I'm hoping to stay in the $300 range. The hardest part is finding a receiver that has 2 features that are important to me:
1) A/B main speaker outputs (to hook up a second set of speakers for outside)
2) A Phono circuit.

I'd like to have at least 80 Watts per channel.

So far, all I've found is the JVC RX-7020VBK for about $250.

I'm surprised to see how unavailable the phono input is. I can live without A/B speaker switching by getting an external speaker switchbox.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Justin
jhaddad5407
The multi-room capability will give you the amp side of the equation. You then supply an additional pre-amp; source; & speakers. Denon & SONY offered this feature on both their stereo and HT receivers. The situation that I was describing comes up (used to come up) with HT receivers a lot, because the "B" line would be the same line used for the rear & center channel speakers. So, you would wind up running 5 speakers at the same time on the same line and the line resistance could go down to 1 ohm and you would have the protection circuitry kick-in.

yamaha is a good sound choice ... good with movies & music ...
Actually some models like the Onkyo SR500 does have A/B or A+B. Some do not. On my receiver (which won't do A+B), A is all the surround speakers, not just the fronts. B is only the extra 2 speakers. B will only work in 2 channel, not all surround speakers.
Done. I ended up getting getting an Onkyo TX-DS595 refurbished on ubid.com for $269 (plus an insane $42 S&H!!!). I'm pretty happy with the outcome. It has 75x5 watts, A/B/A+B, phono, DTS, DD, Pro Logic II. Pretty much everything I wanted and more.

Thanks again for all the helpful input.

Justin