CES in Las Vegas

Next year's CES is in SIN CITY, scheduled from 1/7/10 - 1/10/10.

I plan on attending if I am able to pull wool over the WIFE's eyes and act like this is going to be a get away for two.

"Here babe, I have a suprise for you, two tickets for u and I to spend the week-end in LV". We will see how this goes.

Now for those who have had the opportunity to attend in the past, here are a couple of questions.

1. Can any one attend CES or this is purely for commercial folks?

2. How does CES compare to others such as Rocky Mountain etc
ajackson1

Showing 2 responses by maril555

I've been staying right there in Venetian for two years in a row. Doing the same this year too. It's a very nice hotel, and will keep my wife and daughter entertained, while I'm attending the show.
One bummer though, Adult Entertainm. Awards moved to another venue this year. It was always fun to watch participants mingling in between mature, casually dressed, and somewhat obese audiophiles.
Hey Sam,
I'm glad you still have it, it's a beautiful amp, and I can't tell you how many times I've regretted selling it.
With regards to CES, don't let Mrtennis to dissuade you from attending.
The whole experience is not about a quest for the best sound, it's about hearing something new, that you wouldn't be able to hear otherwise, meeting designers, reviewers (that will exclude Mrtennis, should he decide not to attend) etc., etc.
All in the beautiful settings of the Venetian Hotel.