CES 2003 - Any Audition/Picture Requests?

All,

My dad and I are about to make our annual trip to CES and decided we would try something new this year. We will of course be visiting with those manufacturers we already represent, but we are also always looking for additional lines to pick up. So, in addition to those we already plan on visiting, feel free to let us know about products you are interested in and would like us to check out for you. We will do our best to give you an objective and fair opinion of what we heard/saw (let us know if you want pics also, as we will have a digital camera with us).

Of course, feel free to let us know if you think this is a stupid idea (probably wouldn't be the first) ;-)

Best Regards...Mike - Father & Son Audio
fs_audio

Showing 2 responses by mikelavigne

Tim, i'll be there with my digital camera....i understand that Don and Bill are coming too. it is too bad you aren't coming.....maybe next year or maybe the Stereophile Show in SF in June.

i have a hard time always remembering to take pictures......somehow it seems like work then.....but i'll do my best. and then taking a few notes in each room so later i can keep my perceptions a little straight.
Paulwp, i have a local audio friend that has the Harbeth Monitor 40's, which i really enjoy. i'll try to report anything new from that room.

Bob, i am familiar with the excellent reputation of the Audio Magic Stealth but have never tried it. i will ask Alan Kafton, an Audio Magic dealer that will be showing at CES, about the Matrix and listen to it if possible.

Tim, i understand the whole 'work thing'.....you'll notice i rarely post during the day because i'm working......mostly trying to keep my employees from fooling around on the web. ;^) .....i can't go to CES until Thursday night because of work pressure.....so i can relate.