CD/SACD Player that is at least as good as OPPO BDP 103D

I have OPPO 103D. It sounds pretty good. It sounds better than all my CD/SACD players I have had at $2000 or under. I have separate Stereo and Home theater setup and I use it on my home theater. Its picture quality is noticeably better than cheap sub $200 BlueRay players.
I am thinking of buying another OPPO 103D (or 103). Used price is around $400. But I wonder whether there are CD/SACD players at under $1000 used (less than 5 years and in 8-9/10 condition) that are better than OPPO 103D on CD and SACD sound.
Any suggestion?
128x128ihcho

Showing 2 responses by junzhang10

Among all these, I would pick an Oppo 105D. Why? Not only it play all format, it can stream directly from netflix and tidal. Why direct stream is improtant? because you would avoid cables and computer. it has a balanced out stereo as well as 7.1 analog for Netflix. Using iPad to browse and control. It also has a dedicated earphone amp. it can be used as pre-amp and directly link to an amp. Sound wise, it is a very subjective matter. You have to go to a lot live concert and compare. Tech measure, it is top notch.