CD player with USB and Coaxial out - does such a thing exist?

I am looking for a good USB to Coaxial converter that sounds good and doesn’t break the bank. Simultaneously, lower on the priority list, I intend to get a decent CD player.

I discovered CD players that have USB DACs built in, but the outs are RCA - no Coaxial. Anyone know if such a thing is available? Also fielding recommendations for basic USB to Coaxial converters that are under $100. Thanks!

>> Noticed my title is not clear but cannot edit it. I need USB in -> Coaxial out. 
sunkeeper
The M2Tech HiFace is a good converter. No need for a USB cable as it's input is a USB A male connection. Comes with either RCA or AES/BCN output (When searching watch this). Can be found on Ebay or here on AG for under $100. The MS V-links are also good at that price, require USB cable however. 
I have both Music Fidelity units.  24/96 and a 24/192 for the Vlink II.  It's called an SPDIF converter.  If you can't find one, let me know.  I'd be willing to part with the 96.
"I have both Music Fidelity units. 24/96 and a 24/192 for the Vlink II. It's called an SPDIF converter. If you can't find one, let me know. I'd be willing to part with the 96."

Thanks for the offer, I already ordered a TeraLink X2, but now I'm curious: can you tell a difference between the 24/92 and the 24/192?
It's all about bit rate that your dac samples at.  Traditional redbook cd's are 16 bit.  Higher quality ones are 24 bit.  Some Dacs are running at 32 bit these days.
If you desire high definition music much of it is either 24/192 or even 24/384.   Essentially, the higher the rate, the faster your dac is sampling music for better accuracy and less noise or jitter.
Can I tell the difference between my 96 and 192 units?  Only on specific higher bit rate recordings.  My Chord runs at 384 and that is almost always discernable when compared to the 24/96.