CD Player: Vintage or modern ones?

I’ve been given a collection of classical and jazz CD’s, last time I had or played one was like 20 years ago with a humble Denon I bought saving for few months.

Now that I have a pretty good system, wondering if worth to get a good CD Player or find some “old glory”, but I’m totally lost.

The one that appeals to me is the Audis Flight FL Three S in black (must be black to match rest of my Italian system, ideally from that beautiful country), or the Goldnote CD-10, even some TEAC. Regarding more older units, I’m totally lost.

Any suggestion? Rest of the system is made by Diesis Audio (Speakers, Ampnand cables).

Thanks in Advance.

superelmar

The Ayre C-5xe mp Universal CD/SACD/DVD Player would be a fine choice. Lot's of flexibility, sounds great and can be had at at decent price.

@superelmar " thanks, got the Metronome AQWO 2. "

The idea of a discovery to be made of a Vintage CD Player suggests there is a limitation on a Budget.

The follow up support, directs to CDT, CDP's at approx' $3Kish as the maximum.

The Metronome AQWO 2 is seemingly a $18K device ? Wow! that was substantial jump to make. This should really give the CD Collection the Tool to enable them to show themselves at their very best. 

Are the Jazz and Classical CD's a collection of super rare productions that only a few are blessed with owning cheeky  

gave to the dealer a bunch of stuff, now just keeping the voxativ and diesis system.