CD Care

What is the "best" method of cleaning CD's?
128x128ziff
I agree. Also remember to wipe disc dry from center out in a straight line. Do not dry in a circular motion. Mapleshade also sells some real cool stuff called Optrix. Works well. I use that with my trusty little green pen:)
Liquid Joy is recommended as a mild detergent. Liquid Drano is not a good choice. If the cd is in really bad shape, throw it out!
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TRYING THE WALKER AUDIO VIVID CD TREATMENT. NOT ONLY DOES THIS PRODUCT CLEAN AND POLISH YOUR CD'S AND DVD'S IT GREATLY IMPROVES THE SOUND AND PICTURE. WE ARE NOW STOCKING THIS PRODUCT AND OFFER YOUR MONEY BACK IF NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED. ((CALL)) 949-362-6080. RETAIL PRICE IS $79 AND TREATS HUNDREDS OF CD'S AND DVD'S
Don't get them dirty in the first place! I have 2,300+ cds and the may get a few dust particals but not finger prints and other stuff. What do you falks do with your cds??? Oh, I tried to order CD Clarity to add a tweak to my cds and I was told they have to make a batch and to call back later. What's up with that????