@cb3489, 
 I thought that the Tekton Perfect SET speakers would be a wonderful match with your 300b SET and happy to know this is the case. I'm sure your music reproduction is gratifying and very engaging. 
Charles 
How bass different from X7? Not as emphasized and more definition since it is SET compares to PP? Mid warmer and more holographic with X9?
@slowestrider i am new to hifi i only experiment 18 months in this hobby. But what you said sounds correct. Kt88 push pull to my taste won against Cambridge audio azure 851a. So i sold azure. Now between kt88 push pull vs 300b set i kind of feel like  the same comparison as azure but not as much. So i feel lucky to have both x7 and  X9. 
@cb3489,
After only 18 months in High End audio you became aware of and then acquired a SET amplifier, I’m impressed. It took me much longer to reach that stage but glad I did.

I had a Symphonic Line which is a very good German made solid state amplifier. Moved on to a push pull 40 watt el34 tube amplifier (Which was more musically fulfilling). Next step was a custom 100 watt push pull KT 88/6550 tube mono blocks (Best I’d ever owned up to that point).

Decided to try an 8 watt 300b SET mono blocks  in 2009 and immediately knew this was what I’d been seeking . 12 years later I’m as happy and satisfied as I was on day 1.
Most musically and emotionally engaging amplifier I have ever owned. It brings the music alive. This journey far exceeded 18 months 😊.
Charles
@cb3489. Is your X9 came with Chinese or English manual? My came with Chinese manual. Do you read Chinese?

Are 300B and 274B fit not tightly compares to others? 6SL7 tubes very tight fitting and EL34 and 6550B snuggly fitted on the R8 but these large tub easily moved with slight  finger touching.

NFB 1 means -3db feedback and 2 means no negative feedback?

Thanks in advance.