Cary slp05 vs Conrad Johnson CT6

I am looking to add a preamp to my system. Currently have an AV Processor and want to add preamp for two channel. Both Cary and CJ have the Theater pass-through which I want. Am looking for any one that can comment on musical comparison between the two. Both have received excellent reviews. Looking for input/feedback. Thanks
lefhan
Thanks for the input. Yes you are right I am looking for that musical (on warm side) sound.
Lefhan, I would be tempted to go with the Cary, if you get one of the used ones that seem to be selling at just about $4,000. When I was looking at a new preamp, I almost bought a Cary (used, at this price on Audiogon) in February 08.

If you are a bit more patient, you are likely to find a better deal during the summer months when the prices drop due to slowness. But also, the amount of used equipment also drops.

I felt the Cary delivered an exceptional sound stage, this was its greatest selling point in my book.
Choffend, I have decided on the Cary. I got one used on Audiogon. Awaiting its delivery. Thanks and good listening.