Cary 306 SACD

Hi,
Has anyone heard this latest cd player from Cary yet? How does it compare to the 303/300? Thanks
nickt
Senna: are you saying that the strength of this player is SACD playback? I'm looking for a player that strength's lie in redbook mostly or at least is equally adept in both formats.
I was blown away by the redbook performance.Before hearing the cary i "tolerated cd playback" and much preferred analog.Now it doesn't matter .The cd playback is that good.Only when i listen to the best analog recordings i. e. DCC/CLASSIC RECORDS/ANALOGUE PRODUCTIONS do i feel that LP playback is clearly superior to the redbook playback.
To my ears SACD playback offers better control at the frequency extremes and better overall balance/poise.Sacd offers better seperation of the mutiple layers of music on a given recording.LP playback has impressive body and 3-d dimensionality.
Sad to say, I've had the same issue with 2(TWO) 306/300. That is, occassionally locking up when trying to access the SACD layer. The second one also had a distinct, less than smooth tray movement.

Ventilation is NOT a problem, as this one is seated in the turntable place of prominence with air all around it.

Sound is great, and I'm resigned to working with Cary to work this out....but QC or design seems to be an issue here. Is
zero problems with mine.FYI...there is no 306/300....the new player is called 306 SACD.I also know 4 other people with this player....no problems....just fantastic sound.
Have any of you 306 SACD owners tried it with their new 306 amp (500 watt class D) and preamp? What results?