cartridge for Rega P3 or P3-24?

I'm trying to talk myself into a turntable to play my old records. When I was an impoverished student, I told myself that I would (maybe) buy an NAD turntable someday. Now I'm starting to think about finding a used Rega P3. I've noticed some of these with the newer version of the Elys cartridge, but I was wondering if a Denon or Dynavector might be a better choice. For reference, the rest of my system is as follows: NAD C541i CD player, Audio Research LS3b and D130 amplification, Vandersteen 1b speakers. And I was thinking of the NAD PP-2 or Cambridge 640P phono pre-amps. Thanks. . .
rach_fan
I strongly preferred the Dynavector 20XL over the Rega Elys and Exact on my previous Rega P9. I had outstanding results with a Dynavector P75 phonostage.
My Rega P3-24 with the Rega Exact 2 cartridge is a fabulous combination, creating wonderful synergy with my Vandersteen 1C's. My Rogue Audio Cronus amp serves as a great connector between the table and the speakers. I did a lot of research before buying my analog rig, and I'm extremely happy with the P3-24/Exact 2 combination. There's something very special about Rega cartridge with Rega arm with Rega table that really makes a lot of sense (to me, anyway). It all works quite well together.
Good Luck, and Happy Listening.