Cartridge find Audio Technica AT155LC - any good?

Anyone have experience with this cartridge? I think it's a MM, did a google search and couldn't find what the output or VTF is. Any help is appreciated :-)
128x128musichead
According to LPGear/LPTunes the AT-155 LC stylus is out of production and has been superseded by the stylus for the AT 440ML, and (again, according to them) is better. I like the MicroLine stylus, as I've been using an AT150MLX for over three years.
Regards, Musichead: Haven't checked recently but TurnTableNeedles did offer the ATN155LC, it's relatively expensive. An AT140LC stylus will work nicely, a nude Shibata on a tapered alu. cantilever for about half of the cost of a 155LC. Nice cart.

Peace,
A genuine at155lc is a fine stylus but there is a scam going on. Turntable needles are taking the mount and stylus guard and mounting an inferior generic 208-dex astatic cantilever and non jewel quality diamond as well as many other people and ebay sellers. Be careful! There aren't many GENUINE at155lc out there anymore and a generic cantilever does not sound anything like the genuine at styli!
Beware!
Indianrider, thanks!!! I was preparing to place an order from Turntableneedles. I'll avoid them like the plague.
Don
I have purchased a couple of 155lc stylus from Turntableneedles, before they ran out, and they were always the correct stylus with beryllium shaft. They have since running out, shown that they had none, and point to their 208 stock which does include the 208-dex.

I have bought many times from Turntableneedles and have found them reliable.