Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco

Showing 4 responses by chaskelljr2001

Houndco:

You want to know the answers to the follow questions:

(01). What do I drive (daily and on weekends)??
(02). What will I be driving in the future??
(03). What would I be driving if money was no object??

And now, here are my answers:

(01). 1999 Honda Accord EX (V-6 version with leather).

(02). Don't know at the moment. Probably a newer version of what I am driving now. Or maybe an Audi A4 2.8 Turbo (if I finally stop buying audio/video equipment). We'll have to wait and see on this one, won't we??

(03). Lexus SC430 Luxury Sports Convertable (Man...... That thing is SEXY..... I don't care what nobody says..... Oh... I'll take mine in black with a black leather interior. Is it possible to get one like that??).

--Charles--
And Houndco:

Here is couple more for good measure:

My second "dream" car a TOL Mercedes Benz (preferably, one of the "Kompressor" models with the powered hard-top that disappears at the touch of a button).

And now, I am going to throw in a couple of cars that will always have a soft spot in my heart, no matter what they are, or how old they are. And they are:

(01). 1969-72 Chevrolet Chevelle SS (with cowl induction).
(02). 1970-73 Datsun 240Z.

Only I would leave the Chevys exactly as they are, but I would probably put an expensive sound system inside of the "Z".

I know that not what you asked for, but I thought I would include them anyway. Because just in case I end up getting a "mid-life" crisis, then these will be the two cars I am going to be "AGRESSIVELY" seeking out. After all, how many times in a man's life when he's going to get an opportunity to hold what little youth he has left.

--Charles--
Tireguy:

Sorry about that. But that was what I meant. An Audi A4 2.8 (but anyway, unless I stop buying hi-fi equipment, Hondas are going to be all that I can afford to drive) :).

--Charles--
I don't know what is going on here, but it seems like everytime I print this, part of my post seem to get cut off. So, I am going to state what my "dream" cars and my "most loved" cars once again, in the hope that this time, they'll show up when I print them to read when I am off of the computer.

My "dream" cars once again are the following"

(01). Lexus SC430 Luxury Sports Convertable (black exterior with black leather interior with the DVD based navigation system and the Mark Levinson audio system).

(02). TOL Mercedes Benz Convertable (Kompressor model with a powered retractable hard top).

And again, my most loved cars (no matter what age they are) are:

(01). 1969-72 Chevrolet Chevelle SS (with Cowl Induction).
(02). 1970-73 Datsun 240Z.

Hopefully, these will show up in print form this time.

Have a great day, everyone!!!!

--Charles--