Cars R OK, but what kind of motorcycle do you have

The thread about what AudiogoNers drive is fun to see, but I was wondering what kind of motorcycles are represented by the crazy people here? I know this has been discussed a little on other threads, but If we can slip this by the censors, it might be fun.

I have a Victory V92C. It's a few years old now, but it still a fun cruiser!

What about you?
128x128nrchy

Showing 2 responses by jj2468

Suzuki SV650. My first motorcycle. When I dial in countersteering and how to set up a cartridge properly, I'll be good to go. Jeff
Fun counter-steering experiment. At my local ducati dealer, the sales rep and I asked about a half dozen riders to show us their hand motion when counter-steering. No two riders did it the same. Everybody says to do it, but when asked to demonstrate, no two riders in our (very small) test group did it the same. Demonstrations included: rotating both hands in the vertical plane, rotating both hands in the horizontal plane, pushing both hands sideways, pushing both hands sideways and down and lastly and my favorite, "... I refuse to play this game." Let's meet at CES and ask people how to set SRA, whether tubes are better than vinyl, whether vinyl is better than cd, and how to counter-steer... just for fun. Happy Holidays. Jeff