Canare 4S11

I am taking delivery tomorrow of a 15 foot pair of Canare 4S11 cables which I will incorporate into my secondary system.  I do not expect much from them as I only paid $106.00 for the 15 foot pair with locking bananas on both ends from Ram Electronics.  I am putting these cables up against my Groneberg Quattro Reference cables that go for $25.00 a foot plus termination.  I am hoping for the best but am not expecting too much.  We shall see.  I will report on what I hear after the 200hr break in as that is what I am being told it takes to break them in.
128x128stereo5
@thyname

unless you have heard the Canare 4S11 cable, you have no clue as to what you are talking about. The Canare replaced a pair of Groneberg Quattro Reference Cables that cost me $1500 per run were replaced by the Canare at less than $200 a pair. The difference was obvious from the first note. I liked it so much that I re-wired both of my systems with the Canare.

A friend with a Pass amp and preamp driving Magnepan 3.7i speakers liked them so much in my system that he bought them as well for his system. We are both extremely satisfied.
Oh I have. And still own the Canare speaker cables I posted on the link above. Scroll up. Admittedly, they are not my primary speaker cables, but I keep them as a benchmark for any speaker cables I try.

Two runs, as I bi-wire. Here is a copy/paste from my Ghent receipt:

DescriptionUnit priceQtyAmountItem Name: S01(A)---Canare 4S12F Speaker Cables 4x13AWG (Ba---Spa)
Item# 
Length: 2.0m
$56.00 USD2$56.00 USD
Subtotal$112.00 USDShipping and handling$0.00 USDInsurance$0.00 USDTax$0.00 USDTotal$112.00 USDPayment$112.00 USD
Canare  & Mogami  manufacture some fine  wire and  rather than argue I suggest experimenting.  I am not only an audiophile but was a composer musician in my youth and  have used low to high-end cables from  Goertz , Synergistic Research,  Nordost, CRL, Acoustic Zen, Acrolink, Cardas and  Oyaide. All  excellent companies IMHO.
In this hobby it behooves one to try patiently rather than criticizing out of embarrassment, ignorance or the insecurity of being duped for over paying high prices for boutique cable. Which admittedly I have done,  and not just cable.
canare is really good cable, its low cost is a bonus

when it comes to cabling, more expensive options are sometimes better, but usually just different... totally depends on what your system needs, what sonic traits you value, what cabling you are changing from

anecdotal evidence from singular users here stating 'this is best' should be discounted - even if they are being honest, it is what is 'best' for them, their gear, their room, their taste
Post removed