Can Pass XA60.8's drive Revel Ultima Salon2's without their tongues hanging out?

Hello all, I'm driving Paradigm Tributes with XA60.8 monos.  Aesthetix Calypso, Auralic Vega, mRendu, NAS/Roon/Tidal, Shunyata pc's, Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Interc's, Big Silver Oval speaker cables round out the system. My listening room is narrow 13'w x 17' long,  9' ceilings. I'm goona be moving to a larger place and I kinda got the shinin' for a pair of Revel Ultima Salon 2's and before I work myself up into a lather thought I might ask the title question: are the XA60.8s up to the challenge? I've only had the 60.8s a few months, I like them and don't really want to change things up if it ain't really necessary. (I traded up from the 250.8 stereo) Peace and thanks
65voodoo
Your room is gonna get so hot that your tongue will be hanging out.

Just a little humor... I know it's not that bad.

Or get a sub(s); and have it/them high pass back to the amps everything above 30 hz or so.

Down.. ready set..

Full signal. Pass to the sub.

Sub high pass to the Pass..

X-A 60. Point 8. Monoblocks. On two. Hut hut, hut.

I need to pay .....well, tribute to the Tributes because they (and the current system) are open, articulate and musical. And the three 6" woofers produce a surprisingly deep, fast and punchy bass. The Beryllium tweeter sparkles just right too. I think the first order of business is gonna be to get this system in a new home and better acoustic surrounding and evaluate from there before I start throwing $ at it.........unless I see an offer I can't refuse!  ; )  
Now that is a smart move..... temptations are always there no matter what you currently own...