Can I plug a

Hello everyone,

I live in New York City which has very bad electrical problems for audio and video. I just had the electrician put a dedicated 20 amp for my video, and I still get fluctuations anywhere from 112 to 120, never a consistent solid voltage. I bought a Richard gray pole pig thinking that would help and nothing, well not nothing, it keeps it no lower than 115.

I was thinking of buying a PS Audio power regenarator and connecting that to the wall and then connecting the pole pig to that.

Is that possible? Anyone with experience in this? Thanks for the help guys

soundsvision

Showing 1 response by ps7256

The P10 does regulate voltage very well, mine regulates at a constant 120.3 volts, there are many features on the P10 that can be used to adjust phasing, low distortion, the Sine Wave, (Mulitwave adjustments and Cleanwave degaussing). These adjustments do affect and effect the results you hear of which I am pleased. There is definitely a noticeable fine decay in music with lingering tones, a clarity that is pleasing rather than over bearing. Have had mine over a year and picked it up because I was having issues with 60 cycle buzz and hum. This reduced the problem almost completely. The other actions that fully eliminated the hum and buzz were better placement of cables and interconnects as well upgrading some interconnects and Power cables as well as checking all connections starting with the last source added which was my turntable. I agree Paul M. Of PS Audio is great with help and getting back to questions in more than a timely manner.