Can I get some Love for Thiel CS 2.2s?

Yo. Fellow goners,
I would love to know what you drive your 2.2s with, how long you've owned them, and if your as stoked with them as I am.
Later on,
The Fowl
audiofowl
A good tube amp (Music Reference for example) with, at least, 100 watts, is a good match. Thiels detail and be a bit bright and can be tamed with the right amp without sacrificing that detail.

Audiofowl
I replaced them with ProAc Studio 150's and a subwoofer. I needed speakers that dominated the space a little less, both sonically and physically.
Sfar,
Disregarding the physical characteristics between the 2.2 and 150's, what are the big sonic differences:
1) Sound stage dimensions, and center fill
2) Sense that harmonics are true (ie one big part to the musicality factor)
3) Midrange -- one of my favorite things about this particular Thiel
4) Dynamics -- can you feel the impression of the sonic texture more or less or maybe equal?

I have been interested in Pro Ac's for quite some time, and though I am very happy with the 2.2s (IMHO I honestly don't think that the 2.3 or 2.4 have add any extra value over the 2.2) I am at the point where I am willing to try something else.

Thank you
I don't know if I can answer precisely enough to be of any help but from my experience the ProAcs had a more well-defined placement of the instruments and voices so that the sound stage seemed more realistic and deeper, more three-dimensional.

The ProAcs are legendary for their mid-range and that has been true for me for both pair of ProAcs I've owned. That's especially noticeable with vocals. The Thiel's are certainly more of a full-range speaker and more true to the sonic texture of larger-scale music.

They're both very good speaker brands, though very different from each other. Ultimately, the reason I chose the ProAcs over the Thiels is that I was able to more easily forget about the speakers and just hear the music but I did sometimes miss the excitement of the Thiels.