Cables for Meadowlark Audio Kestral 2 speakers....

Anybody have experience matching speaker cables with Meadowlark Audio speakers. I am currently awaiting the arrival of a pair of Meadowlark Kestral 2 speakers. My current setup consists of:

Musical Fidelity A3cr preamp
Musical Fidelity A3cr power amp
Arcam DiVa CD72T source
Analysis Plus Oval 12 biwires
Signal Cable Analog 2 interconnects
Soliloquy 5.3s front channel speakers

I am considering moving the Soliloquy 5.3s into my home theater and using the Meadowlark Kestral 2s for dedicated 2 channel in my listening room with the above noted electronics. My listening room is approx. 6(L)x14(W)x10(H).
Any experience/suggestions on speaker cables to match the Kestrals???????

Thanks
cody_the_cat
Of the speaker cables I tried with the Kestrel 2s, I liked the biwire (double run) DH Labs Q10 the best. A bit of warmth, good bass, and very smooth highs- was surprised with the Q10's since I had previously used the T14s and found them too bright.

Other biwire cables I tried were Analysis Plus Oval 9 and JPS ultras.
BTW, for all you owners and former owners of Meadowlark Kestral 2s I would be interested to hear your audiophile opinion of the speakers. Thanks.
First let me say that I hope you bought a pair of used "broken in" ones? When I first received them I put them in a 11x11x8H room and they had lesser bass response,bright sounding tweeters,very detailed,good with vocals,and no finicky placement. They started sounding better at 60hrs. of break in, definitely better Bass and thump at 100hrs. I then moved them into a 13W x12H x13L?? room. This room actually only has 3 walls so technically the length is open and much longer. They now have about 140hrs. on them and they sound beautiful on jazz music,instruments,vocals,keb mo, nora jones,etc. Tweeters are finally SWEET sounding,mid range is GREAT, with large musical soundstage. However putting them in this larger "open" room has killed the bass! Actual bass instument sounds somewhat true and natural but NO punch,thump,or boom from other types of music, NONE. If I keep them in this room I think I'll get a subwoofer. Nothing to shake the house or anything, just some thump. BTW, I'm using 8 guage DIY speaker cables with no bi-wiring.
Yes, they are used; in prefect condition with about 300 hours on them (at least according to the seller). For $1200.00 I think I got a good deal on a pair of decent speakers.
$1200 sounds good to me, especially since you don't have to break them in. meadowlark claims break-in of 100-300 hrs. and i've seen reviews that claim around 300 for best sound. Mine sound great and if more hrs. make them sound even better, i'll be really impressed. Enjoy.