Cables for B&W and Rotel system.

Im looking for some speaker cables for my B&W CDM7nt speakers and my Rotel setup. ANyone have a similar setup with a working combo? I dont really have the time to buy a bunch of cables and try it out but I will definately take some suggestions.
nht76
Stay away from Monster IC's. I've had bad experiences with them. What does your dealer use? Maybe try a few out there if you can.

A warm sounding cable might help tame the metal tweeters on your speakers. I'd be open for some suggestions too.
Someone in a different thread just recommended AudioQuest cables for B&W. I've never heard these, myself. I'd be interested in someone else's response here.
For sure try to find a warmer sounding cable to tame down
the tweeters on those speakers. MIT cables usually work
well with those speakers.

John
Synergistic Research Alpha Active are good if you are on a budget. The Signature 10 active are where I would go for the next step up.
When I was a B&W owner, I tried hard, very hard to get B&W to answer this question for me. No real luck. I asked the question in many ways including what equip. B&W used @ shows.
Thru some painful digging of info, I found that B&W had/has a soft corner for Kimber. I *think* that there is collaboration between Kimber & B&W in England (maybe even Europe).
I personally used TARA Labs Master Gen II with great success. I still own these cables & use them with my present speakers. FWIW. IMHO.