Cables and spkrs. for Denon AVR 5700?

I am getting a Denon AVR 5700 this week. I have Monitor Audio M14 speakers and use Monster Cable M2.4s speaker cables. I have Tributaries SCA 300 interconnects and XLO ER5 Coax. I am looking for that occasional synergy between amp, cables and speakers that approaches the high and in realism, without the usual "brightness" of this type of system. I am considering the Harmonic Technology Truthlink for analogue outs, and the Tara Labs Prism D2 coax for 5.1 audio. I have auditioned the Aeriel Acoustics Model 6, The Vienna Acoustics Mozarts', B&W 805 and 804s', and various Sonus Fabers'. So far the Aeriels' were the most involving musically. This is partly due to the Classe` audio system they were auditioned on, but I heard the B&Ws' on the same system and did not get quite as involved in the music. I need this system to function for both stereo and 5.1 purposes. Any suggestions would be truly appreciated.
bmpnyc

Showing 1 response by bmpnyc

Thanks Drumsgreg, My room size is almost identical. I will ask around and see if friends or dealers that I know have any of the cables you mentioned and try them out.