Buy Decision Audioquest vs. Audience

In my price range I have narrowed down my speaker cable choices to the Audioquest Rocket-44 and the Audience OHNO-III.   This will be a 1.5m pair connecting my Coincident Frankenstein Mk-II 300B monoblocks to my BD Design Orphean horns.  Your input is greatly appreciated.
tinear123
Oh, one more detail.  The Rocket 44 is only a 13awg speaker cable, so I do not recommend doing a bi-wire termination.  That will split the cable into a 15awg / 16awg wire set.  If your speaker has four binding posts for bi-wire, I would connect the Rocket 44 to the upper binding posts and use a jumper cable to connect the lower binding posts.

Or buy two sets of Rocket 44.
I suggest considering a used pair of the Audience AU24 speaker cables. “The Music Room” is listing a 1 1/2 meter pair for sale under $500.00 and in my personal experience I enjoyed them more than the Ohno cables that I demoed at the same time.  Also upgradable in the future to the AU24SE version at the factory.
Rick
I felt that the Rocket 44's had a good midrange but not the greatest bass and treble extension. Very clean and clear, but dark and rolled off.

@dustsailor - it is more likely that you are hearing the gold-plated terminations.  Most people don't realize that the terminations are just as important as the wire.  I'm running Rocket 44's with Furutech rhodium spades and I do not have any problems with soft bass or treble extension.  The gold-plated terminations will have the effect you talk about.  Silver plated will have more of a bright sound.
Forgetting the technology. Audience cables never fail to make music. Your hardware will change over time. Don't use cables as tone controls. Go for neutrality and musicality.