Building a new 2 channel system and need help

I am building a new 2 channel system and recently discovered PS Audio, yes, I am a newb.  Anyway, I am curious as to other members impressions about these amps.  I am considering a pairing with either Raidho, Magico or possibly YG.  I have to admit I am having more difficulty than I anticipated finding something that wows me. I recently listened to a system with an Aestetix amp, CD player and Focal Sopra 2s. I found the sound too bright. They did switch the amp to a VAC integrated and that was better, however still too bright.  I heard the Raidho C1.1s at RMAF and was blown away. I have not heard the Magicos so I am also open to opinions on those.

Thank you in advance 
128x128mmporsche
Thank you for all the responses.  I ended up buying a Constellation Inspiration amp and pre-amp, Raidho D1 speakers, PS Audio DirectStream DAC and PS Audio P5 PowerStation so far.  I found the video of the RMAF room from 2014 that "blew me away".  They were using the higher quality Constellation gear but my budget cannot afford it so I am hoping the sonic quality is somewhat similar in my Inspiration gear.  

On another note, I just started a thread asking for advice on cabling since I have no idea.  Would appreciate any suggestions you may have in that thread.

Take care!

MM
Whoa!  Seems like you're building your system looking the wrong way through the telescope, my friend!  The most important piece is the source, and you're hooking a Hyundai Elantra source up to a Ferrari speaker.  Speakers and cables never make a substandard source sound better. Unless you're using the throw away cables that came with your Pioneer HT receiver, get a better source and then determine what you want to do with cables and accessories.  Cables can give you that last 0.001% improvement, but thousand dollar+ cables make no difference in a system with a mediocre source.
ebm
2,871 posts
12-20-2015 5:17am
Its your ears and your money Raidho is a great company Magico is good as well.
Raidho is a great company, and Magico is just good? The Raidho D series sound open, airy and fast, but are poorly made and over-priced pieces of junk! I sat on a mint pair of C3.1’s for 6 months with not a single enquiry..they are boat ankers.

The Magico Q1’s by comparison, or even the S1 Mk2’s are much better engineered and made. Much more complete speakers.

' looking wrong way through the telescope '. Well put and right to the point. You do need to greatly improve the source. And digital does sound bright.