Budget Power Cords, which brand to choose?

I know budget means different things to different people, I am talking below $1000 new and $600 second hand. I also know they are very system dependent.

I use an Ayre QB9 DAC fed by a Mac Mini and NAS
TW Accustic Raven one/ortofon 309D/SPU synergy
Modwright 36.5 Pre
ARC Ref 75 Power
Daedalus DA-RMa speakers
Bybee stealth power supply

My power cables are Lessloss original and Sablon Audio and very good they are. There appears to be a number of new small companies getting good reports and reviews, particularly WyWires, Silnote and Triode Wire Labs. I already use Wywires Speaker cable and one XLR interconnect, so that may be the obvious choice. Any thoughts on these or other cheaper cables I haven't thought of? Thanks
david12

Showing 1 response by rshad0000

I hate to say this because it shows how much of an audiophile i can be, but, based upon all of the comments in this thread, i emailed Pete at TWL to get his comments on what would work best for my system. A week later i had 2 digital, 1 HC Digital, and 1 ten plus in hand and then in my system.

My rational mind tells me that power cords should not make much difference, all I can say is, "Wow"! My system is much more musical and Pete does not lie about the cords adding PRaT. Very satisfied customer.

David12, If you haven't made a decision yet, I have to agree with the others to give TWL a try.