Bryston 4B, tube amps and Klipsch Lascala's

I recently purchased a mid 80's pair of Klipsch Lascalas and I like them alot:)
They are the most fun speaker I have owned so far and I am pretty impressed with the way sound with most types of music. Although I have noticed a slight chestyness to vocals. Which I hope I will be able to correct.

Right now I am using an Onkyo TX-SV70PRO Tuner Amplifier which I have used for many years and been pretty happy. I know I should be using a better amplification source and hopefully I will be purchasing something soon.

I've read a lot about tube amps being the best match for the Lascalas but I am wondering if i get one will it deminish the quality of the bass kick and dynamics? I always believed a more powerful amp would control bottom end better and allow a more stressless dynamics..
since a tube amp usually is a lot less power rated 8-50 watts instead of 80-200 watts in a solid state. If so, how would a Bryston 4B perform with the Lascalas.

Any suggestions for a decent tube amp, under $1000.00 would be appreciated also..
thanks
Mike
nrgy22
You'll get a lot of advice on these speakers, but one thing that really worked for me was to pair them with a fast subwoofer, in my case a Martin Logan Depth. The La Scalas sounded excellent, but really didn't become special until paired with a quick sub.

I've gone the high-power SS (CJ Sonographe 400), high-power tube (Rogue M120), and low-power tube (Quicksilver Horn Mono) routes. Low-power tube + fast sub has been by far the best combo, hands-down. Purists would note the Quicksilver horn monos are "mid power" (~25w), but the point remains that you don't need much power to drive La Scalas, and in my experience, less has been more with these sensitive speakers.