Bricasti M1 vs new M3

I've been using and loving an original Bricasti M1 (not SE) for awhile and have been offered a fair price for it. Is it worth selling and getting a new M3? Anyone have any 1st hand experience comparing each unit?
rsf507
The Bricasti web site says:

“The Special Edition Bricasti M1 builds on the success of the Classic M1 and adds some of the improvements offered in the new flagship Limited Edition Gold M1. Presented in the classic anodized black and aluminum finish, the M1 Special Edition incorporates Stillpoints feet that are engineered and optimized exclusively for the design. The added stability improves isolation from vibration which translates to a more transparent sonic presentation. Point-to-point wiring, a labor intensive process, improves signal flow by eliminating various connectors which can degrade a signals performance. Finally, the next generation power improvements have been incorporated in this edition to further improve filtering of unwanted noise and power ripple”. 

I previously owned the Bricasti M1 DAC and upgraded it to the M1SE version. The SE version substantially upgraded the sound quality of the M1 DAC.

Thanks @hgeifman I have a friend that has the M1SE and within a few weeks will bring it over to compare.
@draaglah, I think the cost to upgrade the Bricasti M1 DAC to the Bricasti M1SE DAC is $1,000.   Please call Bricasti or your Bricasti retailer and ask.

@rsf507,  I am also interested in hearing what you decided.  Did you purchase the Bricasti M1SE DAC?  Please keep us posted.  Thank.

Hey rsf507,

My review on the M3 was submitted to Stereo Times website and hopefully will be up shortly. It's a superlative music maker. The M3 has the new and latest upgraded board and is a significant improvement over what you have in your M1.