Bravia KDL46-NX810 vs Samsung UN46C8000XF

Not that the ole CRT has kicked the bucket, but I'm seriously looking at HD TVs. While I'm convinced that plasma offers superior PQ, I don't think it will work in our home environment: lots of windows. Set will be used for an even mix of movies, daily tv (news, wife's fave shows, sports for me), gaming, and internet content. PQ would be my overriding factor. Any help would be appreciated from this HDTV newbie.
jlamb

Showing 1 response by goldenears7

I bought a Sony 60 inch LCD about 8 months ago and could not be happier. Interestingly, Sony seems to have some strange exclusive relationship with Costco with certain size TV's, since my "high end" local dealer could not actually get the 60 incher and only had the 55 incher. He tried to convince me that I actually want the 55 incher. Although I wanted to give the local dealer business, I needed the 60 incher so recluctantly had to buy from Costco. I never thought I would ever buy any electronics product from that place, but I did. Great product and great return policy, etc. forget plasma with windows in the room, LCD is the answer for you