Blues "must have, top 100" list?

Anyone know of any "must have, top 100" type blues lists?
I just worked my way through a similar Jazz list, and found some incredible tunes.

Thanks,

Ed
edumke
Here are some described as Mali and Senegal Blues. Very earthy. Supposedly the basis for all modern blues.

Baaba Maal & Mansour Seck "Djam Leeli: The Adventurers"
Corey Harris "Mississippi To Mali"
Ry Cooder & Ali Farka Toure "Talking Timbuktu"
Tinariwen "The Radio Tisdas Sessions"
Ali Farka Toure "The Source"

Anyone know blues history?
It's hard to believe Lonnie Johnson has'nt been mentioned yet. He's my all time favorite but always seems to fly under the radar in terms of recognition and its not easy to find his recordings but he a legend and should be remembered as one of our national treasures; even played with Louis Armstrong back in the 20's. He performs on the American Blues Festival Vol. I DVD.

Johnny Shines also deserves a mention and is very underrated.
I always put Junior Wells and John Lee Hooker at the top of my list of blues favorites, Buddy Guy is great as well, Keb Mo if you don't mind your blues 'modernized'...

I trained in St Louis and remeber routinely seeing, and drinking with JLH and JW (only met BG... never shared a drink with him!) and can say they are amazing live as well as on album! I can remember one time John Lee Hooker played the Oyster bar in St Louis and was so trashed they had to carry him to the stage and he still sounded great!
Many fine suggestions above. At your news stand at this moment is the most recent Mojo "Classic Blues Heroes" issue (volume 1, issue 3) with Eric Clapton on the cover. Inside you'll see aricles on many of those mentioned above and more. Mojo is a British music mag that is well researched and written. Just in time for your post!
I'm a Lightnin Hopkins fan all the way. Did anyone mention Elizabeth Cotten?
Happy hunting!