Blues "must have, top 100" list?

Anyone know of any "must have, top 100" type blues lists?
I just worked my way through a similar Jazz list, and found some incredible tunes.

Thanks,

Ed
edumke
Just a few:
•Elmore James - The Sky is Cryin'
•Magic Sam - West Side Soul, and Black Magic
•Fleetwood Mac - Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac
•Big Bill Broonzy - Big Bill Broonzy Plays Folk Songs
•Paul Butterfield Blues Band - Paul Butterfield Blues Band
So Far I agree with all the posts before mine. But, Don't overlook the British Blues band's, John Mayall, Fleetwood Mac (the early stuff), Savoy Brown, Long John Baldry, Chicken Shack, Yardbirds, Ten Years After, Peter Green, Hendrix, Cream, and so on... Go to the web look up "British Blues" for more information. Cheers ;^)
Agree with Mang53: don't forget the Brits.

1. John Mayall - Bluesbreakers with Eric Clapton
2. Bluesbreakers - Hard Road (with Peter Green)
3. Hendrix: Blues compilation (OK, not a Brit but very much part of the London scene)
4. Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac
I have the followingvinyl to recommend. Worth seeking out [I don't know if they are all available on cd. Philadelphia Jerry Ricks"Empty Bottle Blues" recorded April 1986 at Hungarian radio recording studio, Budapest and released as Roxan RLP016....probably rare and highly reommended. Ck and see if Jerry Ricks is on cd. Try also Terry Evans, anything but I recommend "Puttin' It Down", good fun. Also the late Ted Hawkins..especially "The Next Hundred Years". This one was released also on cd....lots of stuff to try as the selections above are excellent. Have fun. A feast of great music awaits you.
Add Snooks Eaglin to the list. He plays guitar like noone else I've ever heard.