Blew both ribbon tweets ? Please help 🐒

Hello all good music lovers. Have ProAc D48r speakers and both ribbons are broken.  Can you over-drive these babies ?  I have no idea ?  Any help thanks much !  
2bigears
Amp oscillation is my first guess.

Overdriven and not enough HF filter protection, at least 12db more like 18db minimum. But two tweeters.

Oscillation is more likely.

No fuses in the speakers right?

Regards
No,  I think I might have a notion that it was bad shipping.  They were not covered ,,,, so any air movement would have broke them.  They didn't sound good right outta the box and one was packaged kinda bad.  My amp is 250 amps and the speakers are top rated for that .  But your ears will hurt before you come outta Class A .....
     so I bought some 6 dollar replacement ribbons ,,,, I hope I can do ok with the installation ....    fingers crossed 
 I think I might have a notion that it was bad shipping.  They were not covered ,,,, so any air movement would have broke them.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That's bad packing not bad shipping.. You got your speakers they did their part.

How is air getting on a driver going to hurt anything. 

Were they transported in a Pick up truck with the driver facing the wind for 1000 miles or so? That MIGHT hurt a driver, maybe throw in a rain storm or two..

Any ol 6.00 driver will do? did you look to see what the ohm rating was on the (if they are) blown drivers..

I looked at the speakers, are the jumper bars in place and secured correctly?.. 6.00 dollar driver.. you crack me up..:-)

Regards