black cat 110 digit aes/ebu vs snake river boomslang aes/ebu vs kimber orchid aes/ebu

anybody compare these cables, I am using now the acoustic zen mc2 aes/ebu and would like to have more bottom end. my midrange and top end is great, and I am  happy with the sound stage but would like more bottom end. I have been using this cable az mc2 for at least a dozen years and I think I need a change. my transport is the new project rs2 and the dac is a bryston bda-2 any opinions would help thanks kully

kully560

Showing 3 responses by kully560

my interconnects are the acoustic zen absolute copper xlrs and my speaker cables are the acoustic zen satori shotgun cables. but I was hoping that the acoustic zen mc2 digital cable might be the weak link in the chain and would like to maybe try something different before I start replacing all the cables in my system. I thought maybe I would start at the beginning first and work my way down.

thanks for the reply Nonoise I will do a search. Soix my amp is the Bryston 14b cubed, preamp is a Bryston bp17 cubed, Project rs2 transport, dac Bryston bda2, speakers are the Kindel pls-a. these are from the 80s with new seas drivers. I rebuilt xovers with Jupiter copper foil, Mundorf silver gold oil, Duelund bypass capacitors etc. power cords I use DH labs red wave cable for the amp and power conditioner. the Furutech fpso22n power cords for all other equipment. I am also using 2 HSU research vtf-2 mk4 subs . the sub cables also came from Acoustic Zen. I have other equipment but not related to this problem. Soix so am I thinking wrong with the digital cable?or maybe the dac ? I guess I am looking for a little more meat on the bottom.

I just looked at the 6sn7 preamp,  looks nice I will have to give him a call. thanks for the help!!!