Biggest Sound in the Littliest Box

Can some one suggest speakers that offers the "big speaker" sound in the smallest box? For me, price is not a big factor (to some extent) but space is.
3chihuahuas
Quad 12L...and real bass to boot...I cant get that excited about any monitor that barely does 60 hz...go full range...or dont go at all...
Role Audio makes an amazing sounding very small speaker. It is about 6"x6"x6". The sound is very real and natural. It has a single driver and no cross over. Very interesting loudspeaker.
Third for the De Capos... if you're looking for a small speaker with impressive bass response and that can handle a good deal of power. 300 Watts is overkill, obviously, (I'm assuming your Classes is 300 watts) but the De Capo can play loud and full. See my system--I'm using 150 watts, and the speaker doesn't even blink.
However, if you want deep bass repsonse (solid response under 40 hz), no small speaker will do it. Look into subwoofers. If space is an issue, take a look at the Virtual Bass Technologies subwoofers (http://www.subwoofersolutions.com/). They are remarkably small. There is a review on Absolute Sound's AVGuide.com site.
You know Bose has made a killing with their rather aweful sounding but cleverly engineered an marketed "cube" systems over the years. I know that set up appeals to many who want to get the gear out of the sight lines, and ditch the idea of boxes on the floor also. I've heard the likes of Gallo's and even Ergo's, and those seem to go in the right dirrection, if not being perfect sounding. Still, the Ergo's are a great product IMO.
I wish Thiel would do something small like those or the Gallo's, using their tremendously good sounding mid/tweet coax driver they use in their 2.4 speakers!!!!...only let it play down to about 125hz at least! Then, you could get a fast little sub to mate with em! If they could pull that off, the sound surely could potentially be the best sounding little speaker offering out there, ya think?
Now I know there's more to making great souding speaks than just using good parts. But I can't imagine why that wouldn't be possible! Infact, marketed properly, if the design was a success, I would think they could rule the speaker market for years to come!