Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
Hi TBG, The new flag ship cable is not on their Taralabs web site yet, It's not even released for sale yet, I have pics of the proto types and complete info sent to me from Taralabs, the Evolution cables will be sent to a reviewer within the next two weeks, this is what devon Scott said, the president of sales at Taralabs. TBG, I posted the info from Taralabs, that is part of my review, Take a peek into the Taralabs o.8 thread that you see me on alot, Tara did take the cables to ces 2014, only for static display for their distributers, they will soon be for sale, On my review and repost of the Taralabs Evolution series cables, I have the prices with the info, Happy Listening, Great to talk to you TBG.
TBG, The Post was 1-27-14 about The New Evolution seies flag ship cables, It is on the Taralabs 0.8 versus the one thread.
I just tried level 3 power cords from Anti Cables and was shocked be positive improvement. No down side. Warm detailed with no listener fatigue. Great buy and system changing improvement. Best ANY power cable I have tried and didn't break the bank. I would not want to be in power cable making market with this guy!!!
Bigdog58,

I auditioned the level 3 PC last year and for the money, nothing can touch its beautiful tone and organic sound signature; just missing that last ounce of detail but it's a GREAT buy...
Hey guys please dont bite my head off for this: i have a super expensive Skogrand Centaurus A 2.5m that i want to sell. I'm not sure if it sells here .... if i pay and list it here do you think i can sell it? or should i do it on ebay or other websites .... where is the best place to sell it?

also i want to sell my geek out .... i'm asking people who have been using these forums for a long time .... is this place good for selling these stuff? i dont want to pay the money for ad and for it to turn out to be a huge waste of time