Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
Not big but bad ass-Basis Audio cables!!!

Not sure why anyone would focus on cable size vs. strictly on quality and performance for the price? The best cables I have ever heard by a long shot seem to be a well kept secret and are the interconnects, power cords, and speaker cables made by Basis Audio. Well known for fantastic turntables people have no idea how fantastic their systems would sound if they have not tried Basis interconnects and speaker cables. I am amazed at the huge leap I obtained when switching my system over to Basis cables and now I can no longer find any faults or weak links in the performance. For the first time I can sit back and simply enjoy the music without driving myself crazy trying to figure out what needs to be changed and what I should try next (you guys know what I mean). I HIGHLY RECOMMEND BASIS AUDIO CABLES!
First of all I'm going to assume that by size you mean girth, not length? Size does matter, but what matters more is how much you enjoy the overall performance....I'd be happy to make you a custom set of X-32s or X-16s (half copper) covered in 2 inch diameter conduit and black mesh. Let me know if you are interested.

Holly
I have to admint I bought the kimber select silver because of the sound but also the look and reputions. I won't get into detalils but was that a bad move really poor quality on the select stuff. the run of the mill stuff is great but avoid the select especally the speaker cables.
I went from some Biggest Baddest cables to the thinnest and best sounding that I have ever heard. For 10 years I was using Virtual Mode IC"s and loved them until I took a leap of faith and tried the DNM IC with the HFTN's installed. WOW! these cables are the closest thing to no cable at all. The music flows so naturaly with zero colorations and PRAT galore! DNM has been around a long time and are well worth looking into!