Big Blue Tenor Sax

Folks,

I'm looking for some big blue tenor sax work, preferably in quartet or trio. I've got a lot of the usual suspects - Rollins, Moody, Coltrane, Stitt, Bergonzi, etc. I'm looking for newer high-quality recordings, and preferably slower tempo. Any suggestions?
grimace
I just ordered Jimmy Forrest titled "Out of the Forrest". I listened to the U-tube of the song and it sounds pretty good. I ended up ordering both CD and LP. I could not find the LP for a good price so I ordered the CD, then a mint one showed up on ebay so I had get it also. It looks like both the LP and CD are out of print. It might be a good time to pick up a CD before prices go up.
OK guys, this is a good thread. I have bought a lot of good music. I received my Jimmy Forrest "Out of the Forrest", Ed Wiley Jr. "About the Soul" While picking up my special order Ed Wiley Jr, I can across Ike Quebec "Blue and Sentimental" so I bought it also. I have to say I like all of these recordings especially Ed Wiley Jr. Thanks to all. I am still looking so keep the recommendations coming.
Almost anything by Dexter Gordon. I'm especially partial to One Flight Up. If you can still find the Cisco vinyl reissue, grab it with both hands.